Wednesday, April 03, 2013

I have a cat again. Well, temporarily. His name is Leon. Named after Leon from NCIS. My next door neighbor who runs a cat rescue had this Siamese mix, that had to have one of his back legs amputated. He's not a friendly guy. So he's visiting with me for a while to see if I can make friends with him. He's in my bathroom for now. Keep him safe from the dog and the dog safe from him. He stays in the kennel most of the time and I can't get him out. Hopefully, he'll emerge to eat and drink soon. I go in and sing to him from time-to-time---Italian opera and German art songs. I tell him that if he'll just friendly up he can quit listening to me sing. So far he's not taken the hint. Soon I'll have to resort to singing Nighty Night my Little Buckaroo--- that'll learn him.