Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Employment

After several years of not being employed at all, I've picked up a part-time, at home job. It will be
quite challenging for several reasons.

The first thing is that it involves a lot of proofreading of grammar and spelling, etc. as well as correct formatting for the situation. The manual has 44 pages. OY VEY.

The other challenge is time management. I have granddaughter most days all days and I suspect there are going to be times that I just have to give in to parking her in front of the TV, especially for the next several weeks. She'll get over it and I'll try to pick the best possible programs.

Another issue is that as far as time management, I'm used to doing what I want to do when I want to do it. As I learn the job better, I will be able to pick my hours, but for now I have to kind of work when my Pacific Coast boss is around.

Wish me luck.