Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Greetings and salutations (random notes)

I'm still here :) Over the past few weeks I've been struggling, first with insulin, then with Strep and then more with the insulin.

Everything is fine and I'm feeling great, now.

We are still working on the correct insulin dosage.

I had a wonderful Mother's Day--two nice cards from my kiddos. The day was spent at Allerton with hubby and granddaughter. We had a nice long walk from the visitor's center to the Indian. While relaxing at the foot of statue and group of students from UI were playing their string instruments. I took granddaughter down and one of them let her play their violin--very, very cool.

I've been enjoying getting outside in the afternoon with the granddaughter. She can find more things on the lawn than I ever knew existed.