Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday night

Loneliness is about the scariest thing there is.

I don't know if I am depressed or lonely. Hubby's in the other room, angry with me and so our weekend will go. The daughter & her family have taken off for the weekend.

I've lived here six years and have absolutely not one friend. I've always had friends where I've lived before. I'm a friendly person. I joined a church last year and thought an outcome of that might be a friend or two or even an acquaintance.

Where you live, do you go to the store and run into friends, neighbors, acquaintances or co-workers? That doesn't ever happen to me. I never see anyone I know at the store except the guy behind the chicken counter (which only tells me I've been eating too much store-bought chicken).

I really miss having friends.