Thursday, December 04, 2008

Christmas season and money



I hate the way this time of year makes me feel about money. I'd done somethings earlier in the year, shifted some stuff around so there would be some extra this month plus I'm pulling a minor online gig to drag in cash for Xmas presents.

Today, we had an unexpected bill that basically wiped out all my planning. We'll be okay but it really had me upset and then hubby and I got into it.

We have everything we need and a little more, I should be happy. I wanted to be a little bit of a Santa this year but I should remember that Santa has unlimited financial resources. So, I'll still be able to get the gifts I need to get but I'll just have to cancel the extra I was going to do.

I'm stressed to about getting some things done around this house. It's difficult to find the time to keep up with the work and babysitting. Something will have to give.