Saturday, August 30, 2008

Saturday is here

My Indy kids are coming over to daughter's house today to visit. Per my AIC, I will be making Lasagna this afternoon. We always have a lot of fun when we are together.

Lucky, my cat, is now following me everywhere I go. I think he thinks if he isn't nice to me, he will be "disappeared" like Feather.

I should have gone fishing this morning, I was up early enough but just too much to do.

I am hoping to got to Market at the Square here in a few minutes. I want to pick up a chicken from the Moores and get an Obama sign to put in my window.

We buried Feather-dog in the flower bed and I planted a Black-Eyed-Susan over her. Yesterday, I went and got 2 more to plant on either side. I do love my Black-eyed-Susans, doncha know.

Not much else to spew about... post later on McCain's pandering pick.