Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Life changes, AGAIN!

After nearly a year, hubby and I are alone again.

My daughter and her family moved to their own place this weekend just four miles from us.

My muscles still ache from lifting, which amuses the rest of the family because I was unable to lift much, because of my shoulder pain.

They are renting a really roomy 2-story duplex. The upstairs has a living room, 2 bedrooms, kitchen and a full bath. The downstairs has a den, bedroom, 1/2 bath and laundry room. There is also a garage.

The back yard is about a quarter of an acre so lots of room for the granddaughter to run and play. (The property company does the mowing)

Granddaughter transferred from a toddler bed to a twin so I bought her a new bedding set that she is very proud of. I bought an extra valance and will tear it apart to make 2 matching wall hangings.

It is really quiet around here.