Friday, July 11, 2008

Little Rock Pics


I remembered tonight ;) that I did not post any of my pics from my recent trip to Little Rock.

My sister treated me to a long weekend in Little Rock for a little R & R and trip down memory lane.





We stayed at the Peabody Hotel where we got to watch the parade of ducks several times.



















From our room on the 18th floor, we could see the Arkansas State Capital.






















This is the house we lived in when our father died.



















The Humane Society has their PetMobile out so we stopped to look. My sister volunteers at the SPCA and knows her dog stuff. Don't you just love her blouse?



















\One of the highlights of the trip was visiting President Clinton's Library. If you are in the Little Rock area, it is a must see.


















You do remember Socks, the presidential cat, don't you?





















It truly was a wonderful, fun, relaxing trip for both of us. The hotel was wonderful and evidently the food was too, because I came back with extra poundage. We also got to have dinner with our brother and his wife.

Later I will post a couple of slideshows from the President's library.