Monday, March 03, 2008

Feeling better

I am actually feeling a little better today.

The Prednisone kept me up until about 3 a.m. but I slept until 11ish so not to bad. I feel flushed but haven't looked. My tonsils hurt if I have to yawn but otherwise the pain medication is working well for me.

I am going to a new doctor tomorrow. This has been in the works for a month. I need someone to actually manage my weight loss, my diabetes and hypertension. This might not be the right doctor but I am thinking that if not she will direct me to the right doctor. I am sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.

It's what we eat around here and the stress level this family lives at that has to change. I've been talking to daughter and SIL and hubby about changing our diet and exercising. I don't know if anyone will get onboard with me or not. If they don't I may have to make a major change somehow.