Thursday, February 21, 2008

Just rambling

Yesterday was my daughter's 25th birthday. We celebrated at Miko Restaurant with a Teppanyaki style dinner. I had never had this experience before but I will say that our chef was particularly FORGETTABLE. He was nice enough but not as entertaining as I had been led to believe he would be. However, I came to eat and the food was delicious. I had the salmon. Yum Yum!


I was glad to see that with the billions and gagillions of dollars we spend on our military that we were able to shoot one little satellite out of the sky last night. Makes you think there might be world peace one day. Well not really.


Grand daughter last night tickled me. When we were driving to the restaurant we were looking at the moon. She said that the moon was following us in his little moon car. Later we told her that someone was taking bites out of the moon and she said the moon was crying because someone was eating it. She is too cute some times.


Son-in-law was up most of the night with a fever. I want him to call his surgeon but evidently the discharge nurse told him the fever could be controlled with Ibuepropen it was okay and not to call.

John McCain is on the hot seat this morning and as Andy Ostoy of the Ostroy Report says "There's another old cliche I love: where there's smoke, there's fire".