Wednesday, January 30, 2008

John Edwards

By now you have heard that he has suspended his campaign.

I've agonized for quite a while about who to support in this horse race. Always my preference was John Edwards. I believed that he was exactly what this country needed.

Yet I knew that he could not win. There are people out there that are too good to president of this country. Edwards is one of them.

It makes me sad and I admit to crying as I watched his speech today. Although I still have hope for all of us, just a pinch of it walked out the door with him.

So, now all you liberals get to work. You can work for either candidate and you can hold their feet to the fire and challenge to quit bashing each other and address the real problems in this country.

And today is a day too late so get on it. Do you hear me?