Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanks to the dude at Going Like Sixty I just got through reading a story at
Violent Acres that will make you pee your pants.

I certainly needed a good laugh this morning.

I'll give you a little tickle:

It’s Like Taking Candy From a Multi-Billion Dollar Corporation

Just recently, they opened up a new Super Walmart in my neighborhood. Imagine that; a white trash paradise in my neighborhood. I simply had to check it out.

As unbelievable as this may sound, I have never been in a Super! Walmart, so I had no idea what to expect. Would a door greeter give me a complimentary cup to spit tobacco juice in as soon as I entered the store? Along with lazy pregnant women and handicapped people, would fat asses get special parking privileges as close to the door as humanly possible? Would there be a mechanical bull somewhere? Perhaps next to an isle consisting solely of boxed wine and ‘Get R Done’ T-shirts?


Read the rest of the story here.