Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm going to TAKE

five minutes to do a blog post.

Our family Thanksgiving meal happened on Saturday. We were blessed to have both our children and their spouses, our grandchild and our son-in-laws father and stepmother.

We took the easy way out and ordered the meal from County Market. We probably WON'T do that again. The turkey was fine but the dressing and gravy were awful. Daughter-in-law brought a Five Cup Salad, my favorite.

Son brought his new Wiiiiiiii (I'm not sure how many "i"s go in that. I beat everybody bowling. The grandchild's other grandfather brought Shrek 3. We all watched, though the grandkid napped half way through. Are we sure Shrek isn't for adults--I laughed a lot. Daughter and hubby decided they are going to have to watch Shrek 1 and 2.

Everything was peaceful and low key.