Wednesday, October 17, 2007

What do you care about?

What are your burning issues?
What presses your buttons?
What scares you?
What makes you have hope?
Do you believe in a higher power?

These are things I'd love to know about you.

I guess I should answer those questions first, huh?

Burning issues?

Universal Health Care
Equal rights for GLTB (marriage, adoptions,etc)

Button pressers?
The short sweet answer would be "too numerous to mention".
I'll have to think on this and get back to you

Scarey?
Scarey movies, really, I'm not kidding
Oh, that was a serious question.
Being alone (I know I'm too old to have that fear)
Dying
Cancer

Hope?
Watching my children become adults gives me a lot of hope for the future
Being with my grandchild
John Edwards gives me hope that there are still politicians out there that see the big picture

Higher Power?
Sure I do but not a traditional higher power. I believe that we were all one, are all one and will be all one. Have fun with that.