Friday, October 26, 2007

McDreams (too much Grey's Anatomy)

I was on the run. Every decision made the wrong one. It was life or death. I would look out the window and see the dangerous one hovering and waiting. I didn't recognize the dangerous one or know why I knew there was danger.

Dead or dying bodies lined my way out of there. People I knew, some I didn't and some I could barely recollect.

I grabbed an infant and buttoned her inside my coat.

I found the keys and was able to make it to the junker car undetected.

I drove but knew I wasn't safe. I was not aware when the baby disappeared.

I found another place to hide, a small house. Soon I felt the house moving and it was being drug into a lake. I was going to drown. Still I looked for a way out.


This hallucination/dream lasted for a couple of hours and I woke up a couple of times during it, saw the time and fought to go back to sleep because being terrified asleep was better than being terrified awake.

Finally, sleep was impossible when something I neglected to take care of, interfered with someone else's morning. I was relieved to get up and know someone else was awake though they weren't happy with me. I took care of the problem.

The residual effect of this dream or whatever it was, is that I am fearful and my heart is pounding thought I've been awake almost an hour.

Fleeting images run through my head from the dream though I can't remember all of it.

I wish the sun would come up.

PS
The sun is up & finally I don't feel like my heart is going to come out of my chest. Happy Friday all!