Sunday, October 14, 2007

choices

Yesterday, I had an opportunity to go to Iowa with Obama supporters from Champaign.

I chose not to go for a couple of reasons. First, I didn't want to be at the mercy of someone else and traveling on a bus will do that. Second, I don't know really who I am for.

This is my thinking:

I think John Edwards would make a great president
I think Barak Obama would make a great president
I think Hilary Clinton would make a great president

I would vote for and support any of them.

John Edwards, for me, has an edge over the other two. My problem is that even if he could get the nomination from the party, can he beat the Republican.nominee? I guess really that is my problem with all of them.

My cynical self believes that the GOP machine is pouring money in the the Clinton Coffers. They get giddy at the prospect of beating her soundly.

So, I guess this is my preference for Democratic nominee in order

Edwards
Obama
Clinton

Sigh