Friday, October 26, 2007

Afternoon

Son and DIL are on their way from Indy to visit for the night. It's been a while since we've seen them.

Hubby took the afternoon off to help me with the grandkid and to pick up a little.

I called a previous source of counseling to see if I could get back in and that source is not available to me right now. I nearly had a meltdown because once I decided I needed some help coping, I was counting on it.

I just really do have to do a better job of coping and setting really clear boundaries. It does help to write type about it. I come back several times a day to read what I've written and try to get fresh perspective.

Like I mentioned before, Daughter and SIL are leaving early in the morning for the weekend and Son and DIL will be gone by noon so I have the rest of the weekend to do what I want.

I might just have to find a movie to go to or something.