Monday, October 29, 2007

2004 Mitsubishi Galant es

is what my SIL finally bought for transportation. He will pick it up tomorrow night. I has about 30000 so it has some warranty left on it.

It will certainly make things less hectic for me.

Hubby has injured his back by getting down with the granddaughter and "horsing" around last night. He is applying heat and taking aspirin for the pain. We aren't twenty anymore, dear.

The church Halloween party was great. Lots of kids and lots to do. Daughter and SIL met some folks from the church, including the younger pastor. Hopefully they will get plugged it. It is certainly a place where the grandkid can make friends and have stuff to do after she turns 3.

The Halloween costume morphed from Princess Fiona from Shrek to just your garden variety Princess. The Princess Fiona tiarra broke before one wearing. So Mamie (me) got on my trusty steed (my Mercury Sable) and galloped up to the local tiarra store (Walgreens) and purchased the only tiarra she saw... a pink one with matching shoes, earrings and necklace. I thought it looked fabulous with her green Fiona dress. AND BOY could she walk in those high heels.