Friday, September 14, 2007

Frustration

Woke up, fell out of bed,
Dragged a comb across my head
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup

We need "stuff" for lunch so I hurried, got the little one dressed and psyched up to stroll 2 blocks to the grocery store. I spent 20 minutes trying to get the FRIGGIN STROLLER OPEN.

Who the hell designs these pieces of sh crap?

The whole time Munchkin is watching me and finally says "What's wrong Mamie?"

So we came back in and I'll wait until one of the cars gets home for lunch and go get some damn goll-darned luncheon meat.

Daughter and Munchkin are staying for the weekend to save gas money and so we can do some work on my house to get ready for hubby to come. I suspect that we'll find something fun to do in this neck of the woods. Maybe go to the Morton Pumpkin Festival as suggested by my friend Henny Penny at Central Illinois Life.