Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I just ordered this



Canon PowerShot Pro Series S3 IS 6MP with 12x Image Stabilized Zoom

I've been taking pictures with the Olympus that my daughter bought us for Christmas and it really does take great pictures. That's the problem you see, it does take good pictures so now I want more. I very rarely buy something for myself. I saw some pictures on Never Ending Journey and asked Lynn what she was using. What she is using is no longer being made so I went to the next iteration.

I can't wait to get it.

Technical Details

* 6.0-megapixel CCD captures enough detail for photo-quality 14 x 19-inch prints
* 12x optical zoom lens with USM and UD lens element; 2.0-inch vari-angle LCD display
* 20 shooting modes and My Colors photo effects
* DIGIC II, iSAPS, and Flexizone AF/AE for fast, precise results; 2.3-frame-per-second continuous shooting performance