Sunday, July 29, 2007

. . .

I'm trying so hard not to get myself stressed out.

As I have mentioned, I think, my daughter is moving to my town. She starts her new job on the 15th of August. She and her daughter will move in with us then and hubby will move in some time after October.

I need to get busy getting this place ready... clean closets, carpets, etc.

That is stressful.

I will become granddaughter's full time babysitter for at least a while. On the surface that sounds good but she is a bundle of energy. I am already looking for a preschool for her. Unfortunately, most of them around here start at age 3.

I also worry about the melding of personalities, boundary issues, etc. I already find myself trying to figure out how I am going to manage everyone getting along.

Until...

it struck me...

that is NOT my responsibility.

They can either get along with each other or not. This can either work for a few months or it won't.

All four adults are going to have to sit down and have a long, hard talk about boundaries, money, etc.