Saturday, July 28, 2007

Birthdays and such



Above find a picture of my son who turned 30 on the 22nd of July. We were finally able to celebrate his birthday today.

Attending the actual meal were the birthday boy, his wife, his mother-in-law, his sister and her husband (who hosted the event), their lovely daughter (my grandchild), father and stepmother of his brother-in-law, friend Crystal with her new beau Neil and his son Brant, the birthday boy's mother and father. Earlier in the day and old friend of mom's stopped by for a visit and a friend of his sister stopped by to wish him a happy belated birthday.

Father cooked steaks and hot dogs and there was other assorted things to eat including the Colts cake from Baskin Robbins. I think everyone enjoyed themselves--I know I did.

I've said this before but his father and I love this child and we are very proud of him.