Saturday, May 12, 2007

Thoughts (I have so few of them anymore)

It felt good to have a low fasting blood sugar this morning. Not only that but I broke 200, weighing in at 199 this morning. I feel like I'm on track.

Tomorrow is mother's day and I want to tell my mom, who is no longer with us, what a wonderful person and mother she is. She continues to impact my life in a positive way, 12 years after leaving us.

Next Friday I sing at a fundraiser. I am so excited. Can I admit that?

I am singing:

Can't Help Loving that Man
The Glory of Love
Moon River
As Time Goes By
Stormy Weather
Do You Love Me from Fiddler on the Roof (duet)


Also a Beatles Medley with the following:
Daytripper
A Hard Days Night
Can't Buy Me Love
Eleanor Rigby
Ticket To Ride
Let It Be
She Loves You
All My Loving
Yesterday
The Long and Winding Road
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
All You Need is Love
Michelle
I Wanna Hold Your Hand
Hey Jude


Whew