Thursday, April 12, 2007

I haven't died.... yet

Sorry to be so absent, lately.

I've been busy with the grandkid, Easter, etc.

No excuse but that's the best I have.

Since I last wrote, I have returned to my doctor.

In fact that was on Monday.

I now take 11 pills a day. Yikes!!!

The doctor added Actos to help me try to bring those blood sugars down. It seems to be working as the numbers are trending down. I actually had ONE number that was where it was supposed to be 2 hours after eating.

The most irritating thing about this is that to manage Type 2 Diabetes, you must be organized. I am not organized... really I'm not. That with my crappy attitude just doesn't work.

I like to eat when I want, sleep when I want, get up when I want.

My understanding is that I should eat about the same number of carbs every day about the same time. Happy.. Happy..Joy..Joy.

I also had a website that helped me with all this and I lost it when my puter crashed... so KEVIN if you still have it for when I sent it to you for your wife.. send me the link would you?

Below is the graph of my 2 day downward trending fasting blood sugars. :)