Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday the 13th oooooooooooooooo

The granddaughter has come to spend the weekend with us. The daughter had an interview in town this morning and brought her. Tomorrow night she has a work/social function to go to so we are keeping the yungun until Sunday afternoon.

Granddaughter has a cold AND her mother forgot her heavy coat so I'm not sure how much "going to the park" we will be doing this weekend. We'll keep busy somehow though. Her mother also didn't bring ANY toys. I have a few things but not much at all. Maybe we'll have to go to the toy store.

I've included my continuing graph. As you can see on my third day, I am still trending down on that fasting blood sugar. Also, I have managed to journal all my food and meds so far. Last night I made a bad choice. I had a Taco Bell Fiesta Salad. I really didn't realize it could have THAT many calories. 800+ 5 carbs which is my allotment for the meal. Still with eating that. I kept my calories under my daily goal of 1500.

It's challenging to do the things I need to do when the granddaughter is here but I'm going to do my best.