Thursday, March 01, 2007

Today while the blossoms still cling to the vine

Sigh

I'm having a really, really bad day today, emotionally.

I am reading the book that the counselor suggested. I hope to soon get to the part that explains what to do about things.

I did call the doctor to get an anti-depressent. He won't give it to me without seeing me. Sigh. I don't want to go because I don't want to talk about my blood sugars, blood pressure, etc. Maybe I'll just eat more (not).

Had a fight with hubby at lunch. Oh well, he'll live I'll live. I was harboring a resentment from yesterday so I found a reason to pick at him today.

Plans to go to Arkansas next week just keep changing and changing. SIL can't get off until noon the day we need to leave which will get us in at 10 p.m. with a cranky baby and someone else's house. Somehow I'll wind up in the middle of things, I'm sure.

I expect that the closer the trip comes the more tense things will get.

I am going to see my grandkid tomorrow. YEAH!!!! We'll color, we'll read books, we'll sing songs, we'll watch The Backyardigans, etc. I'll be happy while I'm there anyway.

I told the counselor that I'm not sitting home crying.. well I am today... I've cried almost all day today.

I am expecting my Omaha Steaks shipment today. Steaks, key lime pie, and crab claws. YUMMY!