Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Thanks everyone

for your kind wishes and support as I AGAIN try to pick myself up and dust myself off and start all over again.

I had a counseling session today and was quite startled by the counselor's thoughts.

I have an eating disorder. I called a friend of mine (who used to be my boss) that is a LCSW and told her and she was surprised I didn't know that.

I guess everyone is going to laugh at me, now. I'm 5'2" and way 205 pounds. I just thought I was fat. I didn't know there was another name for it.

We spent some time talking about the origins of my "eating disorder". The counselor was quite impressed with my insight. However she point out that insight without action is worthless.

She gave me three books to read by Geneen Roth. I'll pick that up at the bookstore this afternoon.

If she keeps giving me books to read, how will have time for my internet addiction?