Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Random Thoughts

Cindy Sheehan is speaking in my daughter's town. It is my intention to go and hear her speak. She's not perfect but I do admire what she has tried to accomplish.

Sadly...people are threatening to disrupt the speech.

John and Elizabeth Edwards do not have to justify their decision to continue his Presidential campaign to ANYONE. Their relationship is their relationship and they are perfectly capable of running it without anyone else's help.

Tony Snow is certainly in my thoughts and prayers as is his family. His news just sucks.

Barak Obama needs to reign in his volunteers that make calls for him. Last week I got a call asking me to host a house party. I told her that I cannot make that committment. She went on to explain how they will help me, blah, blah, blah! So again I said, I cannot do this right now and she continued on with her speil. I finally had to just hang up on her.

Today I called the campaign and told them about my experience. I am expecting a call back from the campaign. It doesn't change how I feel about him, but it did irritate me.

Alberto Gonzales has some sort of connection with Enron. Chit!